Just like our Single Image Print article, I’m going to ask you to imagine your event in advance. Consider the age of your attendees and the vibe of your event. Is it formal or loose and casual? Photo layout may seem trivial, but the right choices can result in more fun and photos for your guests. This article is all about multi-image prints. We will cover the good, the bad and the ugly (but in a good way!) We offer a variety of looks in our 2×6 print option and our deluxe 4×6 prints and they can be set up with 1 to 4 pics per print. All are great, but your guests age and personality should determine the type of service we provide. Check out our pros and cons to see if multi photo prints are the way to go for your booking.
- Best for younger guests but great for mixed crowds!
- Since we shoot a series of photos, it creates more opportunity to goof off and pile in with friends and family.
- The smaller images are not scrutinized the way one large single image is.
- Smaller 2×6 print size is convenient to carry.
- More photos get taken
- Older guests sometimes have difficulty with the concept of multiple pics shot in a row
- Elderly guests in particular do not want to take multiple photos
- Sometimes too fast paced for older crowds